Sorry we haven’t written in a while!!! But here it is! Chapter nine for y’all!
Steph, Gretch and I were working on decorations in the barn where we were going to have the party. It was the old barn so no animals were in this one. It was hard to find gender neutral decorations. But we just went with green and pink. But only pink on Annie’s chair. Green was hung everywhere else. We set up a big table in the middle with party plates and Japanese lanterns hung above it all around. We stood back and admired our work.
“It’ll do,” Steph said shrugging.
“It’ll do?! Look at it!! It’s freaking amazing!!!” Gretch said making big gestures with her arms.
“I like it,” I said smiling. They looked at me. “What? Its pretty.”
Gretch and I were in the kitchen setting up for the meal and I was telling her about the movie.
“At this one part Jen and I have this fake murder almost. She pulls a knife and I pull a knife and then Josh—“ Saying his name made me choke a little but I recovered in time so she wouldn’t notice. “Stopped it all,” I finished. She looked at me. Maybe I didn’t recover quick enough. “I guess its one of ‘those had to be there’ moments.”
“I guess so,” she said going back to stirring.
Words been going around that Tom Hiddleston and Benedict Cumberbatch are getting pretty annoyed of their fans being so obsessive. They probably still love us but they probably just want to bash every single one that gets stalkerish and obsessive.
Now I’m all for fanfiction, fan art, and blogging…
Title: Morning Conversation
Word Count: 1457
Characters: Yourself (female), Benedict Cumberbatch
- Religion: Kids, This is Tom Hiddleston. He is our god.
- English: Today, you need to write a 5 paragraph fanfic of your OTP. It needs to be size 12 font and not in Comic Sans. Remember, your 2 page paper on why you shouldn't skip Nine is due next week.
- History: ...And that's why Benedict Cumberbatch is on the 4 dollar bill.
- Science: Your homework is to watch 1 Episode of Doctor Who and identify 2 aliens and their home planets.
- Drivers Ed: So we avoid the pedestrians unless they are Cole Sprouse.
- Math: Now, can someone tell how Sherlock survived the fall from that height?
If anything, you can NEVER accuse Benedict Cumberbatch of lacking in diversity ;)
I want to see how many of us there are :)
The results should not surprise anyone.
Requested by echoesofoswin.
- Reasons to marry me: We'd eat pizza and listen to good music together and we'd probably fuck 14 times a week and buy too many pets and build pillow forts.
Hey you guys I’m soooooo sorry I haven’t posted in like literally forever. I’ve had a lot of stuff going on and crap that I have had to deal with and am still dealing with but you probably don’t want to hear my sob story sooo here I present Chapter 8!! I hope you enjoy…….
Everyone woke up to say goodbye to Alexx. They were all standing there in their pajamas at seven in the morning, except for me. I was fully dressed in my usual attire; shorts and a tank top. But today I had a hoodie on over that.